Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hayden

So today i discovered what kind of little brother that Hayden is going to be. I woke up this morning and Harrison says "Hayden is not being very nice to Emily" and he goes back to bed. Well I go in the living room and Emily is happily watching tv when all of a sudden Hayden starts ramming a toy into her. i tell him to stop doing that to sister, but he looks at me and decides to keep pestering his sister. That is the moment that I realized that he is going to love to torture her and all I have to say is "I am so sorry Emily."

4 comments:

  1. This is Angee Duvall. Found your blog through another! So fun!!! I'm glad you finally started one. This will be a great way to keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got a blog. You are more than welcome to put my blog on your blog...I will be doing the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so happy you are blogging with everyone now, we can keep in better touch this way!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hayley! I found your blog through Emily Shoell's blog! I know what you mean about one sibling pestering another. Hannah is always a bully to Abi. Although I'm sure that there's more I could do to change things. I just can't handle Hannah's attitude most days! :) And I'm so jealous about your trip to Disney, although we are going in July it can't come fast enough!

    ReplyDelete